Paros (Parikia Port) - One week Charter
Paros (Parikia Port) - Two weeks Charter
Mykonos - One week Charter
Mykonos - Two weeks Charter
Santorini - One week Charter
Santorini - Two weeks Charter
- From Kythnos to Kea and vice versa, you should stay away from the shore because outside of Koundouros there is a reef. For more information you should check your autopilot.
- If wind is more than 5-6BF, you should avoid going towards northern Cyclades due to heavy waves.
- Between the passage Paros – Naxos and Tinos – Mykonos when there is much northern wind the bursts can be very strong.
- In Santorini, there is no appropriate port. Vlychada marina is a very small one and with shallow waters so it is very dangerous to damage the keel.
- Between Kimolos and Milos be careful due to swallow waters.