One week Charter
Two weeks Charter
- In Summer time there are a lot of yachts chartering in this area, so in order to moor inside the marinas or harbors you need to start very early in the morning every day (especially in Hydra island which is a small picturesque harbor and many yachts want to moor there). Also be careful of the Meltelmi wind which is very strong especially in July-August and the wind may pass the 7-8 BF. Last but not least, between the islands the wind bursts can be of great intensity.
- The Spetses old harbor is a small one so in case you don`t find a mooring place there, you can go to the new harbor but keep in mind that there is a swell created by the ferries.
- In Agistri/Megalochori when you moor at the outside of the harbor you must drop the anchor in many meters because normally after 15:00 till the sunset there is a breeze.
- In Kea, Vurkari harbor in the left side there are rocks and you need to be careful. For a larger harbor and more safety you can go to Korissia harbor).
- In Kythnos, after Kolona beach and entering in Merichas port be careful because there is a small islet.
- In Syros, the Ermoupoli is a commercial, picturesque harbor and Foinikas is the tourist harbor.
- In Serifos, in Livadi port be careful of the wind bursts.
- Kiparissi harbor is a small one but very picturesque.
- Gerakas small harbor is a natural fjord of great beauty. Mind the shallow waters and you can moor at the middle of the fjord which has a natural pier.
- In Leonidion, if you have southeast wind you should be careful of the swell.
- In Milos island, you should go along the shore of the islands since it has many beautiful beaches.