One week Charter
Two weeks Charter
- In Summer time there are a lot of yachts chartering in this area, so in order to moor inside the marinas or harbors you need to start very early in the morning every day (especially in Hydra Island which is a small picturesque harbor and many yachts want to moor there). Also be careful of the Meltelmi wind which is very strong especially in July-August and the wind may pass the 7-8 BF. Last but not least, between the islands the wind bursts can be of great intensity.
- In Kea, Vurkari harbor in the left side there are rocks and you need to be careful. For a larger harbor and more safety you can go to Korissia harbor).
- In Kythnos, after Kolona beach and entering in Merichas port be careful because there is a small islet.
- In Serifos, in Livadi port be careful of the wind bursts. If the wind is more than 5BF, you should reduce the sailing surface of the sails.
- In Syros, the Ermoupoli is a commercial, picturesque harbor and Foinikas is the tourist harbor.
- Between Tinos and Mykonos route, be careful of the wind bursts and swell because they can be of great intensity.
- In Santorini, the Vlychada port is very very small and normally there are many yachts so the possibility of mooring is very small. Also you should be careful of the small depth.
- In Milos Island, you should go along the shore of the islands since it has many beautiful beaches.