The BALI 4.1 picks up on all the innovations which have been so successful with the BALI 4.0:
– The vast cockpit / saloon area, which completely opens up with a huge pivoting glazed door.
– The very seaworthy integral foredeck area that provides rigidity and protection from spray with a very large sunbathing area and a forward cockpit which can comfortably accommodate the whole crew.
– The raised helm station and very convivial fly bridge.
– Retracting or sliding windows for optimal ventilation both at sea and at anchor.
– Water and diesel tankage, and cool capacity superior to those of all their competitors.
The BALI 4.1 additionally offers:
– A new integral aft platform linking the two hulls.
– New bench seating in the aft cockpit.
– Large side lockers which can house a grill or scuba equipment.