Why Spring Is the Perfect Time to Sail the Greek Islands
Have you ever chartered a yacht in spring? If not, then you are missing out on huge fun.
– Spring, the most beautiful time to explore Greece where flowers are blooming, the sky is clear and the waters are sparkling. It’s the perfect time to sail with a yacht and admire the beautiful scenery discovering the beautiful Greek Islands in the most peaceful part of the season.
– In the Ionian the Maistro already delivers steady reliable winds much like in the Aegean where there are no strong Meltemi winds yet.
– You can spend as long as you like lingering over the delights of your destination with no hurry to get back to the marina to find a spot. Less crowds and more berthing spaces available in the marinas & restaurants. No reservations needed.
– Take full advantage of the perfect combination of weather that’s warm enough to enjoy the outdoors but not so hot as it is in the peak season.
– Booking a yacht for spring sailing presents a great ‘value for money’. The high and most expensive season starts last week of July and ends after the last week of August. The period before May is even cheaper.
Contact us to book your Sailing Spring Vacations taking advantage of the Last Minute Discount!