Volos - One week Charter
Volos - Two weeks Charter
- In Kokinokastro beach, you should pass by between the islet and the shore and not from the down side because there are reefs in this area.
- In Kira Panagia, the stern needs be on the north in order the ropes to steady the yacht and not anchor.
- In Tsougrias beach, there are shallow waters on the north-west side that you should mind.
- In Peristera island, you shouldn`t miss the shipwreck in Vasiliko.
- In Steni Vala, keep a distance of 2-2,5m from the shore due to very shallow waters.
- In Skantzoura, There numerous unmarked low lying islets and reefs at the entrance to Skantzoura bay. Entry to and exit from the bay after dark is dangerous.